Last Updated: April 23rd, 2014
We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (ACT) and we comply with all of the ACT's requirements in respect of the collection, management, and disclosure of your personal information.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address
- email address
- telephone number
- facsimile number
- bank account and credit card information
- age or birth date
- profession, occupation or job title
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise
- information you provide to us through our representatives from time to time.
How do we use your information?
Registration - A user may need to first complete a registration form in order to use the Site. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our Site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
What happens if we can't collect your personal information?
- we may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our Site to your preferences and your experience of our Site may not be as enjoyable
Do we share your personal information?
Your privacy rights - access to and control over personal information
Change/correct any Personal Information we have about you.
Have us delete any Personal Information we have about you.
Notify us if you do not want us to share your Personal Information for marketing and promotional purposes.